Join your APRN Colleagues in Lexington for exemplary continuing education to enhance your knowledge and practice.
KANPNM's APRN Coalition Conference packs a lot of information into four days. This is the thirty-fifth year for the event that has grown to be a favorite of both attendees and presenters. The Association is pleased to be among the first events to enjoy the newly renovated Central Bank Center in downtown Lexington, Ky. , home to Rupp Arena. The Center is truly the "center" of activity for the city and within an easy stroll to numerous shops, restaurants and bars.
The beautiful convention center and adjacent hotels will soon be home to the 70 sessions, 6 workshops, exhibition hall, poster competitions and all the other events you expect from a continuing education event of this caliber.
Coalition Conference Goals and Objectives
The purpose of the conference is to offer professional presentations and practical workshops that promote clinical excellence and improve the quality of care provided by
the healthcare practitioner. By attending this conference and participating in the educational sessions, the attendee will be able to:
1. Consult with experts in primary and acute care specialties.
2. Discuss issues related to Primary Care/Adult Health, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Acute Care, Midwifery, and Psychiatric practice.
3. Develop assessment and clinical management skills.
4. Evaluate current and new treatment methods and pharmacologic therapies.
5. Identify issues that affect advanced practice including reimbursement, malpractice, clinical practice guidelines and new technologies.
6. Increase advanced practice skills to provide expanded services.
Ready to register for Coalition Conference? Click here.